Samsung HW-T420 2.1 Ch Soundbar (2020) | HW-T420/XMProduct Enquiry
- Powerful Bass - Rich bass with a 6.5"" subwoofer
- One Remote Control - Control your soundbar with your Samsung TV Remote
- Smart Sound - Actively optimizes sound based on audio tracks
- Game Mode - Boost your gaming experience with highly directional sound
- Powerful bass
- Bluetooth® TV connection
Elevate your sound experience.
Samsung Soundbar T420
* Images are simulated for illustration purposes only. Appearance, design, and GUI(Graphic User Interface) specifications not affecting product performance are subject to change without notice.* TV sold separately.
With the 2.1ch soundbar and 6.5-inch subwoofer, feel the intensity of the powerful, deeper bass as you surround yourself with a fuller range of sound.
A world of sound with one remote
One Remote Control
You don’t need several remotes. Control key soundbar functions like power, volume, and even sound effects with the Samsung TV remote — right from your TV.
* Function and remote control design may vary by TV model and region.* Compatible with selected Samsung TVs. Please check the Samsung TV's specifications.
Optimized sound for various content
The soundbar automatically analyzes your sound sources to optimize the audio track for your specific content. Whether it’s a loud sports match or a drama with quiet dialogue, you can count on the best soundbar to provide clear sounds for optimized TV viewing.
Optimized gaming sound. Now on tap
Plug in your console and get the amazing sound effects you expect, right away. The auto settings optimize your sound to the game you’re playing while cross-talk cancellation technology removes distracting sounds so you hear clear audio from the right direction to help you gain the advantage.
* Compatible TVs and game consoles only. (over Xbox one, PS4, Nintendo Switch)* Game console sold separately
Connect, listen, enjoy
Bluetooth® TV connection
Simply use Bluetooth to connect the soundbar to your Samsung TV and enjoy your favorite content right away.
* Please check whether your TV is Bluetooth® compatible.
* Actual product may differ from image shown. Please see our product gallery.
- Total Power – 150W
- Number of Channel – 2.1 Ch
- Number of Speaker – 3
- Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in ) – Passive
- Center Speaker – No
- Wireless Rear Speaker Included – No
- Wireless Rear Surround Speaker Ready (Compatible) – No
- Dolby – Dolby Digital 2ch
- Sound Modes – Surround Sound Expansion,Smart,Standard,Game
- 4K Video Pass – No
- HDR – No
- AAC – Yes
- MP3 – Yes
- WAV – Yes
- OGG – Yes
- FLAC – Yes
- ALAC – No
- AIFF – Yes
- HDMI In – No
- HDMI Out – No
- HDMI ARC – No
- HDMI CEC – No
- Optical In – 1
- Bluetooth – Yes
- Bluetooth Codec – SBC
- Bluetooth Multi Connection – No
- Wi-Fi – No
- USB Music Playback – Yes
- One Remote Control – Yes
- Bluetooth Power On – Yes
- NFC – No
- Smart Things App (Changed from Samsung Connect App) – No
- Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD) – 860.0 x 54.0 x 74.0 mm
- Net Dimension (Wireless Module) (WxHxD) – N/A
- Net Dimension (Rear Speaker) (WxHxD) – N/A
- Net Dimension (Sub Woofer) (WxHxD) – 181.5 x 343.0 x 272.0 mm
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD): One Packing – 932.0 x 431.0 x 228.0 mm
- Net Weight (Main Speaker) – 1.5 kg
- Net Weight (Wireless Module) – N/A
- Net Weight (Speaker) – N/A
- Net Weight (Sub Woofer) – 4.1 kg
- Gross Weight (One Packing) – 7.2 kg
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Main) – 0.5W
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear) – N/A
- Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer) – N/A
- Operating Power Consumption (Main) – 30 W
- Operating Power Consumption (Rear) – N/A
- Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer) – N/A
- Free Voltage – Yes
- Energy Star – Yes
- Remote Controller – Yes
- Wall Mount Bracket – Yes
|Home Audio Categories||Soundbar|